CHALO JAAI TRAVEL CLUB
RULES & REGULATIONS
i) Food i.e. bed tea, breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks with Tea & Dinner.
ii) Sightseeing as per Tour program.
iii) During Train journey food will be provided from Railway Catering Service with 1 Ltr. Bottle of drinking water
Package does not include:
Porter Charges, Tips, Medical Cost & any cost of Medical assistance (if any), alcoholic beverages, camera entry fee, pony-dandy charges, cable car charges, boating charges, laundry charges and any other charges those are of personal nature & anything not included in the “Package Includes” section mentioned above.
Rule 1: we are not responsible to refund or to compensate any money if the tour or any part thereof cancelled due to political insurgency, natural calamity, and cancellation of train or Situation beyond our any reason whatsoever. However in any circumstances if the tour is extended for any exigencies the extra cost thereof will have to borne by the passengers.
Rule 2: we are not responsible to refund or to compensate any amount if the tourist fails and neglects to join the schedule tour or cannot complete the same for his/their personal reasons.
Rule 3: To operate the tour successfully for the interest of the tourist the Tour Manager may change the programme. Decision of the Tour Manager is final & tourist to abide the same during the tour.
Rule 4: During the tour is any adverse condition or incidents occurs or happens due to the misbehavior, any illegal act or any act that is socially not accepted by the passenger(s), Passengers concern will be the solely responsible for that occurrence or happening.
Rule 5: Kindly note that luggage should be handled and taken care of by the passenger(s) his/her/them self/selves at the Railway stations, Train and up to the or car at or near the railway station. We will only handle luggage at the hotels. The responsibility of the luggage completely belongs to the passengers. Chalo Jaai Travel Club is not by any means responsible for theft, burglary, damage or loss of luggage of the passengers. The tour Manager or any staff of Chalo Jaai Travel Club is not responsible or liable to fix the rates of the porters or negotiate with them at the railway stations or any where for the passengers.
Rule 6: No service will be available for the AC Railway reserved tourist those who are travelling with us in the same train.
Rule 7: Agreed package cost may increase in case of fuel cost of Transportation increase after booking. Room allotment in the Hotels as per Family wise except some destinations like Kedar Badri / Yamunatri / Gangotri etc.
Rule 8: All the passengers are requested to carry 22’’ suitcase and one small handbag. Company will not responsible for any extra luggage.
Rule 9: we are not responsible for delay in train running beyond schedule time and any additional cost of Food in train will be borne by the Tourist.
Rule10: Enrollment of child if any is mandatory.
Rule11: Rooms are allotment on lottery basis in every accommodation, any request otherwise by the tourist may not entertained.
Rule12: For Short Tours (1 night 2 days) / (2 nights 3 days) or (3 nights 4 days) non-refundable. Booking with full payment.
Rule13: The Passengers who are availing other mode Journey (Other than Train), They are not eligible for refund any amount, In case of tour is deferred/postponed due to cancellation of Train by the Railway Authority.
Rule14: Passengers must provide Identity card i.e. voter I/Card / Passport / Aadhaar Card at the time of Booking.
Rule15: All the Tourists are requested to carry photo Identity Card with them during the Tour.
Rule16: Single Occupancy Supplement charges will be extra as per the sectors will be borne by the Tourists.
RULES FOR CANCELLATION OF TOUR & REFUND THEREOF
We are incurring expenditure towards reservation of accommodation, car rental, booking of tickets etc. upon registration of tour by the Tourists, as such In case of cancellation after booking refund of Amount shall be made subject to the following charges on the Principal Package Money:
- Booking Money: 40% of the Principal Package Money to be deposited at the time of Booking.
- From the Date of Booking 30 Days before Journey date 25 % per head on Principal Package Money.
- From the Date of Booking 30 Days – 15 Days before Journey date 50 % per head on Principal Package Money.
- From the Date of Booking 15 Days – 04 Days before Journey date 75 % per head on Principal Package Money.
- No refund is admissible if the booking is cancelled within 72 hours (3 days) of the scheduled time of departure or thereafter.
- No refund in tour price will be allowed for the untraveled portion of the tour either of sickness or any other reason.
- No Cancellation or Booking or any Change in voucher is accepted over Telephone.
- Cancellation will be acted upon only when the Advanced / Final Voucher are surrendered at our office for cancellation. Chalo Jaai will not be liable if such Advanced / Final Voucher is not delivered in time. [Xerox is not acceptable under any circumstances]
- No cancellation charge, would be levied if the Particular Tour is cancelled by us.
- No claim for any refund will be entertained when the passenger doesn’t arrive at the station before departure of the train for which reservation has been made. In such cases, passengers may join next or subsequent station at their own cost.
- If tour is cancelled by the passenger(s) Membership continuation will not be considered.
- Please do not request for the consideration of “CANCELLATION RULES”.